Pages

20 August 2007

Backpacking Country

It's been a typical August 2007 day today - all cold, cloudy and generally miserable weather!

To cheer us all up, here are some pictures from 13th June when I was backpacking through the far north west of Scotland. I was feeling physicaly quite unwell so cut my intended day to a much shorter route. The mountain scenery absolutely delighted the senses and even though I finished the walk at lunchtime, exhausted, I felt as though I was King of the World.

If I have done this correctly, you should be able to click on the pictures to obtain larger photographs. If it doesn't work bear with me and I will try to sort it!


Suilven from the north


Ben Stack, Arkle & Foinaven

The Glencoul Thrust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!