Pages

27 January 2007

UPDATES

  • The Stephensons Warmlite 2C tent has yet to arrive. It has been on its way from New Hampshire for 11 days now. It must be rowing itself across the pond. I am not panicking, yet...
  • Lynnie's trip to Bavaria was very poductive. A litre of 16 year old Highland Park has found its way to my drinks cupboard.
  • Eight pairs of socks have been purchased: 4 thick fluffy pairs and 4 winter liners
  • I could only find one pair of new laces for my wonderful black boots. They are mostly light black (with a disappointing tinge of dark blue). I need to find a few more pairs the correct colour. I might have to email Scarpa. I cannot walk in the wrong colour laces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!