Well - it's fifty days before we all set off to Scotland for the TGO Challenge.
So - What's to be done? I'll list a few of the more pressing things:
- Belly: This really must go! At last I have got back to the start point of a few months ago when I declared that the belly had to go. It had all gone horribly wrong and I had actually put belly on between then and now...
- Training Walks: Not too bad at the moment as there has been a flutter of early morning walks recently. There will also be quite a few walks in hilly places which are already programmed between now and kick-off.
- Tent: This needs to be done! I found a little leak in a seam when I was camped halfway up Scafell Pike with Shirl last year. (I had painted the seam sealer on in a very cold misty February evening, by torchlight three years or so ago, so not surprised it's a bit of a bodge!)
- Food: I need to buy a bit more Real Turmat as it really is the Dog's Danglers.
- Maps: These need to be printed out (so easy to leave this until the last minute and then find that your printer has run out of ink.... it happens...)
- New Trousers: This may not need addressing, if the Belly Issue is dealt with firmly.
They are just a few of the things niggling away at the back of the bonce. I shall print it out and probably forget all about it until a few days to go, then.