|A HUGE PLACE: CLICK TO ENLARGE|
This post pulls together all the blog posts for Phil's and my 2016 TGO Challenge, from sending off the application form, training walks for a modicum of fitness (a hopeless cause) and designing our route to the walk itself.
You can click on each post (it’s in chronological order) and the blog post will open in a new window.
PREPARING FOR THE TGO CHALLENGE:
- We're successful in the draw A walk in the woods
- What to wear? Valentines Day Daunder
- A local leg-stretch The Fat Lady Sings
- A Dartmoor stroll, Part 1 Panthers, Bears & Moor Part I
- A Dartmoor stroll, Part II Panthers, Bears & Moor, Part II
- A Dartmoor stroll, Part III Panthers, Bears & Moor, Part III
- A Dartmoor stroll, Part IV Panthers, Bears & Moor, Part IV
- Our Challenge Route Sheet Route: Dornie to Lunan Bay
- The PreWalkDaunder crew 2016 PreWalkDaunder Mugshots
- The PreWalkDaunder. Part I PreWalkDaunder: Part I
- The PreWalkDaunder. Part II PreWalkDaunder: Part II
- The PreWalkDaunder. Part III PreWalkDaunder: Part III
THE TGO CHALLENGE BLOG POSTS:
- The Journey to Scotland TGO Challenge 2016. Part I: Transitioning
- Day 1 TGO Challenge 2016: Day 1: A perfect route?
- Day 2 TGO Challenge 2016: Day 2: Gaorsaic, Gniomaidh & Affric
- Day 3 & Day 4 TGOC 2016, Days 3&4: Loch Affric to Drumnadrochit
- Day 5 & Day 6 TGOC 2016, Days 5&6: Loch Ness & The Monadh Liath
- Day 7, Day 8, & Day 9 TGOC 2-16, Days 7, 8 & 9: Kingussie to Braemar
- Day 10 TGOC 2016, Day 10: Braemar to Lochallater Lodge
- Day 11 & Day 12 TGOC 2016, Days 11 & 12: Loch Callater to Waterhead
- Day 13 & Day 14 TGOC 2016, Days 13 & 14: Waterhead to Lunan Bay
- The Challenge Dinner TGO Challenge 2016: The Park Hotel Challenge Dinner
I’ve had fun putting this together. I hope you enjoy it as well.
Postscript: This blogpost marks the tenth anniversary of this blog. And it only seems like a lifetime.