Pages

06 February 2007

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!

It is true.

Our British postmen and women are magical.

My Stephensons Warmlite 2C tent has been delivered to me at 11:35 this morning.

The journey went like this:

18th Jan: 11:10am: Collected from Stephensons, New Hampshire, USA
20th Jan: 12:48pm: Left New Jersey Airport
5th Feb: 09:08am: Arrived UK International Hub
5th Feb: 18:29: Sorted in UK International Hub
6th Feb: 00:57am: Arrived at Cambridge Depot
6th Feb: 06:58am: Put in delivery van
6th Feb: 11:35am: Delivered to my hot little hands!

I will tell you more later.

Phew!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray. I am sorry my earlier post was off by a half hour:

    "The good thing is that your tent will arrive Monday or Tuesday, probably between 10.45 and 11.03 am. They have decided you have waited long enough."

    ReplyDelete

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!