Pages

24 January 2008

So good he's doing it twice!

Attentive readers (keep up at the back, please) will remember that Daryl May also did a Land's End to John O' Groats walk last year. His walk was a little different in nature to mine and he had a whale of a time. His account is a really good read.

Well, he is shortly to leave America and is heading off to ....

John O' Groats! Yes, he is now doing it in reverse!

He will be starting his JOGLE (John O' Groats to Lands End) in early February, so it might be a bit chilly for him. I am trying to persuade him to blog as he goes - he's quite techie so should manage it okay.

If you click on the link I have provided above (and in my 'Great Places to Visit' links) you will find Daryl's website, with a link to his recently started diary for his imminent JOGLE. (Click on 'Southbound hike')

So - Good luck Daryl.

1 comment:

  1. Is Miss Whiplash likely to take him in hand to assist his venture?

    ReplyDelete

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!