Pages

19 July 2008

BLOGGER'S MEET: DARTMOOR: DAY ONE

It's 9:30pm & Darren & Duncan have just bowled in to join us. Already here are Gayle & Mick, Geoff, Martin, John & me of course - or you wouldn't be reading this, would you?

It's been drizzly and windy and everyone is in remarkably good spirits - speaking of which the mixture of sloe gin & port is going down very nicely thank you.

Thankfully, that's enough for tonight as it is hammering down on the tent and I have the inside of a Sigg bottle to investigate. Tomorrow should be a great day - heavy showers forecast and there's a lot of off-piste stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!