Pages

29 March 2009

SUNDAY LUNCH

A few weeks ago I was having Sunday lunch in a very smart restaurant in Grosvenor Square. It was quite gorgeous, but it didn't quite have it for the views from the table (okay I did have Lynnie with me and she did look gorgeous) but todays views from the table are quite magnificent.

We are looking over the Glyderau with Snowdon peeking shyly from behind. Cheese rolls have never tasted so good. We are out of the wind sitting in the snow just about to head off over Carnedd Llewellyn.

Absolutely stunning today. I have even warmed to the Welsh, possibly because we haven't met any today

2 comments:

  1. Mi fyddan nhw'n gwerthfawrogi hynny, ac mi deimlwch chitha'n well hefyd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I give in.

    Has anyone got a handy Welsh translator App on their i-phone?

    The thing is, see, is that all the welsh speakers speak English - so what's the point of it all?

    Might as well be in Latin. At least studying Latin has a purpose - it's the root of most European languages, whereas using Welsh just seems to be bloody-minded.

    I should point out here that I am of 100% Welsh stock.

    ReplyDelete

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!