Pages

15 April 2009

DODDERY DAUNDERERS

As years go by the average age of the Daunderers seems to be creeping ever upward - strange that - 'cos I still feel like I am a seventeen year ol' yoof in Bracknell New Town and I am sure the others feel the same.

Well, this year, there will be Lord Elpus, Morpeth, Croydon, His Holiness the Very Irreverend Dave, Weird Darren (a new boy!), Gerry Crusher Harbor (another new boy!), The Doc (the London Intelligentsia),  myself and, for one night only, the fragrant Sue, who has to leave us the next morning over something as silly as her birthday. You would have thought that at her age she wouldn't be counting them anymore..

It's a bit of a pub crawl this year, as I am organising it for a change. That means we should also have beautiful weather. Lord E's weather is always a complete shambles.

Thursday day weather
Sunny
  • Sunny
  • Max: 15°C 59°F
  • Sunrise: 06:05
Friday day weather
Sunny Intervals
  • Sunny Intervals
  • Max: 13°C 55°F
  • Sunrise: 06:02
Saturday day weather
Sunny
  • Sunny
  • Max: 14°C 57°F
  • Sunrise: 06:00
Sunday day weather
Sunny
  • Sunny
  • Max: 14°C 57°F
  • Sunrise: 05:58

It's not a particularly strenuous walk on paper, but after a night at the ODG bar, you never know. If I get a phone signal you will hear more of our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!