Pages

28 May 2009

CHALLENGE KIT: SEXY STUFF

I have lifted these pictures straight from Backpackinglight.co.uk so I hope Bob doesn't mind. They make this little pillow themselves and it weighs 62 grams (that's just a smidgeon over 2 real ounces for the metrically challenged like me)

You can have one for just under a tenner from Uncle Bob and worth it's weight in gold! I stuffed mine with my North Face soft shell and it was gorgeously comfy. The pillow, coupled with the hip flask (well, the contents of, shall we say) and you are guaranteed a wonderful snoozy night's sleep.

So thanks Bob. Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

  1. looks better than my Ajungilak pillow which always seems to make a squeaking noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree George - that old pillow was very squeeky! This one's lighter too and more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind the pillow - what's in that tantalisingly out of shot bottle ... and is there any left?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!