Pages

02 December 2010

Stokowski plays Bach

As my family will know, I find this music inspirational.

Some might consider Stokowski’s Bach to be a bastardisation but it is worth remembering that many people would never have found a doorway into the world of Bach had Stokowski not put one there for them. Let's not be snobs about it: Stokowski's Bach is musical sorcery of the best sort. (Lifted from Wikipedia)

There are times when you need a bit of an emotional lift, so for those in need of one right now, turn up your speakers and sit back and let it flood your senses.

Turn up your volume to eleven

The second part

There! What did you make of that then?

1 comment:

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!