CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
This post pulls together all the blog posts for my 2014 Challenge, from sending off the application form, sorting out the new shelter, designing our route, to the walk itself.
You can click on each post (it’s in chronological order) and the blog post will open in a new window.
PREPARING FOR THE TGO CHALLENGE:
- We are successful in the draw: A route in for vetting
- The Route Sheet Route Vetted
- The maps: A route Overview Route overview
- A new shelter for the Challenge Taming Trinnie Trailstar
- A post for gear heads Final tweaks & Gear List
THE CHALLENGE BLOG POSTS:
- Part One Leaving the city behind.
- Part Two When a day goes agley...
- Part Three Consequences
- Part Four A walk through Stronelairg
- Part Five Let's stick together
- Part Six Callater Nights
- Part Seven The Challenge family
- Part Eight Go East, Young Man
I’ve had fun putting this together. I hope you enjoy it too.
NOTE: If you are thinking of applying for the Challenge for the first time and would like to know a little more about it, or have anything you would like to ask, please feel free to get in touch. You can get hold of me by email; You can find my email address on the Challenge Message Board quite easily.