Pages

21 December 2006

TIME PLEASE, GENTLEMEN!

This is just a quickie to note – for it should be noted – that today is the shortest day of the year. From here on in, it can only get better. The days will be getting longer, which is just as well as I need a few more hours each day.

My LEJOG COUNTDOWN from Phil also tells me that it is only 70 more days to the ‘off’, which gives me another kick up the bottom to get my route finished!

I certainly need to get it to Oban as quickly as possible so I can fill in my RAB TGO Challenge route sheet & get it off the TGO headquarters for vetting and be returned to me before I set off to Cornwall. This will also tell me how many days off I can have on my way up to Oban, as I want to start the TGO Challenge on Friday 11th May.

From what I have worked out so far, I don’t think I will be getting my day off per week – we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!