Pages

09 August 2007

An evening determinedley not packing

I am off to the Brecon Beacons tomorrow afternoon for a bit of a walk with the outdoor Bloggers. (ooh - Heavens to Murgatroyd!)

I am working in the morning so I had better pack at lunchtime.

Present Status:
  • Nothing bought for food.
  • Boots not waxed.
  • No idea where all my stuff is.
  • All the other bloggers have packed (some three times!)
  • Camera & phone & PDA not charged up
  • Laphroaig unearthed (Christmas present from excellent children)
  • My Name is Earl was brilliant and the white wine excellent.

Deary deary me!

1 comment:

  1. so that will be two bottles of laphroaig then and a wee dram d cragganmore,looking forward to the weekend and finally putting faces to the bloggers
    mike

    ReplyDelete

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!