Pages

28 March 2009

IT'S COLD OUT THERE, CAPTAIN!

It's Saturday morning, it's 7:15 and any sensible boy would be tucked up in bed with a nic e cup of tea watching BBC Breakfast.

But I am presently to be found sitting up in my sleeping bag watching hail storms sweep over three little tents on the side of a big Welsh mountain, Okay, i have had my coffee and granola.
The hail is pelting Wanda's flank as it has veered 90 degrees overnight from a westerly to a northerly.

Everyone was on good form last night and the Talisker now needs replenishing at Capel Curig. Mick & Gayle, fresh from their new employment joined us last night and will walk the morning with Robin & me.

I have to leave you now Captain, as I am just going for a short walk...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan,
    I think the rest of the day will be mainly dry with a cold northerly wind. Enjoy your day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan, sounds like good Challenge training weather to me. Just make sure you come back!

    David

    ReplyDelete

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!