Pages

03 April 2010

Peebles to Moffat: Day 1: Breakfast

Over the breakfast table we found ourselves (well, okay, I found myself) having the same discussion as we had had in the pub yesterday evening. It was mundane stuff ~ estimating the revenue of the campsite over this particular Bank Holiday weekend.

Phil very kindly stopped me after I had rambled on a bit and kindly noted that it happily avoided the intellectual strain of dealing with a new topic so I was to carry on and that way both parties would be comfortable.

We are now off to pack the tents and packs and shoot off to find the Pieman, It's not raining out there.

All is well with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!