I was sent an email this morning by my favourite daughter, entitled “LARRY’S PROVERBS.”
I know there are one or two amongst our congregation who are actually quite bright, so why they hang around here is anyone’s guess. Anyway, perhaps the brightest and best can add to the list?
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- Remember, half the people you know are below average
- He who laughs last, thinks slowest
- Support bacteria. They're the only culture most people have.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
- How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
- What happens if you get scared half to death? Twice?
- Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, 'What the heck happened?
- Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.