Pages

18 April 2022

TGO Challenge 2021: Shiel Bridge to Lunan Bay: Index


Here's a handy index to sift out the TGO Challenge posts from the rest of the blog. It pulls together all the posts for my 2021 crossing. You can click on each post - they're in chronological order - and the corresponding blog post will open in a new window.


THE PROLOGUE

DAYS ZERO

DAY ONE: TO GLEN AFFRIC

DAY TWO: TO ALLT A' CHROINN

DAY THREE: TO FT AUGUSTUS

DAY FOUR: TO THE RIVER SPEY

DAY FIVE: TO GLEN BANCHOR

DAY SIX: TO KINGUSSIE

DAY SEVEN: TO GLEN FESHIE

DAY EIGHT: TO TOMNAMOINE

DAY NINE: TO BRAEMAR

DAY TEN: TO LOCH CALLATER

DAY ELEVEN: TO CLOVA HOTEL

DAY TWELVE: TO CONLAWER HILL

DAYS THIRTEEN & FOURTEN: TO LUNAN BAY


It's taken me quite a while to get all 2021's posts put together and it's been fun. I hope you enjoy it as well.

If you're thinking of applying for the TGO Challenge for the first time and you have any questions you'd like to ask please feel free to get in touch. You can get hold of me by using the Contact Form at the bottom of this blog's right hand column. I'm always glad to help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Because of spammers, I moderate all comments, so don't worry if your comment seems to have disappeared; It has been sent to me for approval. As soon as I see it, I'll deal with it straight away.
Thank you!